Correct Care Solutions | Saint Charles, MO
Imagine a work environment where you can provide dental care to patients who are truly in need of your skills and expertise. As a dentist with Correct Care Solutions (CCS), you’ll enjoy a stable and rewarding opportunity providing care for patients in the public health sector.
Our dental opportunities offer flexible scheduling, work-life balance and a caring team of dental and administrative support staff to help you focus on your patients, instead of practice management. If you are ready to provide dentistry the way you have always wanted, join CCS today.
Our Dentist provides the dental services to inmate patients. Abides by the security regulations of the DOC and the regulations of the institution to which assigned. Provides required documentation of services to the Dental Director or designee in order to monitor compensation for service compliance with DOC contract. If there are changes within scheduled coverage, notifies the Regional Dental Director and H.S.A. Maintains CME requirements for continued dental practice in the State.
Education for Dentist:
- Graduated from an accredited school of dental medicine
Experience for Dentist:
- One (1) or more years experience in general dentistry preferred
Licenses/Certifications for Dentist:
- Current licensure as a Dentist within the State
- Current CPR certification
- Reports to assigned facility at designated hour to examine, supervise and provide dental care/treatment to referred patients
- Utilizes standard precautions when providing dental care and treatment
- Evaluates patient dental care required or administered, dental operatory conditions, and equipment in use
- Evaluates those patients needing or applying for dental care not included under basic health care services and makes whatever recommendations deemed clinically appropriate
- Functions as a consultant to the prison staff health care provider, if needed
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.